Leaderboard and Footer Banners
728px width x 90px height*
MPU Banners sizes
300px width x 250px height, or 600px width x 500px 'retina' MPUs are supported. These still show in a 300px x 250px position, but are designed for high resolution displays on new laptops and mobile phones.
All banners should be supplied in PNG, JPG or animated GIF format at a maximum of 400 Kb file size.
* Footer banners unavailable on YachtsandYachting.com
Digital Partnerships and Content Creation
- Option 1: Running your content across our sites in the Latest News sections on the homepages, ensuring your content reaches the most relevant readers. All content is surrounded by your branding when opened, ensuring brand awareness and recognition. See an example here...
- Option 2: Email mailshots embedded on our sites if the 'View in browser' link is enabled on the mailshot. See an example here...
- Option 3: Digital content created by our in-house team, designed to educate and inform our readers about what you do. Working to your brief and using your assets, presented with our editorial tone. See an example here...
- Option 4: Reviews, tests, holiday content, kit, created by our in-house team to your sign off. See an example here...
Content is displayed on the homepage of the sites you choose and collated on your unique partners page microsite.
Press Releases should be supplied with JPG photos at a minimum of 800 pixel width.
The URL of the video that allows embedding such as Youtube or Vimeo. MP4 and other video files can be supplied, which we can then upload to our Youtube channels.